Adobe has released a study titled “Digital Distress: What Keeps Marketers Up at Night?” which reveals how marketers are feeling about Digital. The survey covered 1000 US marketers with a 95% confidence level & margin of error is +/- 3.1% for the sample. Some of the findings of the survey are
1) 76% of marketers think marketing has changed more in the past two years than the past 50 years.
2) Only 44% say marketing dept. have a great deal of influence over their Company’s overall business strategy
3) Only 40% think their company’s marketing is effective
4) Just one in three marketers think their companies are highly proficient in digital marketing
5) 61% of all marketers think that digital marketing approaches are a constant cycle of trial & error
6) 66% of all marketers state companies won’t succeed unless they have a digital marketing approach.
7) Cross channel marketing is a stronger driver of success among digital marketers
Adobe to promote its Adobe creative days created a series of events in EMEA. This has been created by the agency Abby norm. Think bus stop advertisements are dead.? Not any more, with this creative Adobe advt at the bus stops.
This involved photoshopping the person in the bus stop & then displaying it in the Digital Adshell in the bus stop with various art works. The person could see the artwork with his photoshopped image in real time. The hashtag #CreativeDay was displayed as part of the campaign so that people can follow the conversation.