In case of users searching for beauty products online, many start their journey undecided on brands. Makeup, Skincare, Fragrance, hair care & others are some of the products users are looking for. Beauty shoppers take action after watching beauty videos on youtube & other leading video properties. Some of the findings from the Google study are
1) 58% buy to replace a product they ran out of, 36% buy to take advantage of promotion, 27% buy to try a new product.
2) Price, Quality & brand are most influential to beauty purchase decisions
3) Almost half of beauty shoppers don’t know which brand they will buy when they start shopping.
4) Beauty shoppers rely on paid search ads while they research
5) Free shipping, speed and convenience move beauty shoppers to buy online