Google has launched fetch as googlebot, a new feature in Google webmaster tools, to submit & index the sites faster. It can be found under the diagnostics settings of the webmaster tools. This new feature allows google to index faster. There is a limit of 50 submissions per week for individual URL’s & 10 per week when URL’s & all the pages under it. This can be used in situations where if the page is launched new for some events & want it be indexed faster, to submit new sites & to replace a cached copy of the page in Google. It involves the following steps
1) Create a Google Webmaster Tools account for the website & verify it.
2) Fetch as Googlebot is given Under the diagnostics settings,
3) Add the pages to it & if successfull, you get the option for indexing the site
4) Root level or pages associated with it can be indexed.
5) After the indexing is successful, tool gets updated.
Im gonna try this one on my webmaster tool.