President Obama has debuted on Instagram with the opening of an official White House account on Wednesday. There are instagram Videos as well & have received thousands of likes. Since Obama’s election in 2008, the White house has been active on many social media networks. Obama has been successful in using Social media for winning in the elections.
There is also a social hub on White house website listing all the social media profiles & showing how President Obama is committed to making this the most open and participatory administration. You can join online events with the White House officials, asking questions & also participate in various activities. On these profiles you’ll find news from the blog, behind-the-scenes photos/videos & other interesting stuff.
- The White House has an offical Pinterest page with 179 pins & 9 boards.
- The White House joined Tumble in 2013 & the official page is at
- The White House Instagram has got 78824 followers & 7 photos has been posted.
- The White House has a channel on Vimeo with 4,597 followers & 847 videos
- The White house joined Youtube during his inauguration in 2009 & have posted thousands of videos & with thousands of followers
- White House on Facebook
- White House on Pinterest
- White House on Instagram
- White House on Tumblr
- White House on Vimeo
- White House on Google+
- White House on Twitter
- White House on Youtube
- White House on Flickr
- White House on Linkedin
- White House on Scribd
- White House on Slideshare
- White House on Foursquare