AdNear has released a study on the mobile usage behaviour of Travellers In Indian airports covering Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai & Bangalore airports. The sample size was 0.65 Million users over a period of 3 months.
1) Average time spend on Mobile is 1.61 hrs per user.
2) Mumbai travellers had 14% higher engagement as compared to the average time on mobile.
3) Bangalore travellers were lower on mobile engagement compared to travellers in 5 cities.
4) Mumbai travellers are either more mobile savvy or have easier access to Wifi
5) Audience trends: 3.4% Students, 4.2% home makers & 4.6% affluent & professionals.