India Mobile Trends 2014 – Launches, OS, Price, Screen Size & others
Check it out @ http://go.cmp.sr/14W
Posted via Composer
Pricebag has a detailed analysis on the mobile phones launched in India in 2014 & some of the trends associated with 2014 launch are
1) 25% of phones have a screen size of 5 inch exactly & 35% of phones have atleast 5 inches
2) Micromax has launched maximum phones so far in 2014 with 22
3) 36% of all launches are in the price range of 5001 and 9999 Rupees,
4) 9 out of 10 smartphones have front cameras
5) Dual SIM phones are the flavour of the season accounting for 90%
6) Android is the top OS in India accounting for 96%
Content marketing seems to be the buzzword thrown around a lot by businesses today. Everywhere you turn, experts state that you must use content to build your brand.
Well, that is great and all, but how do you actually accomplish this mighty goal with the blog as the cornerstone of your content marketing?
That is where this post comes in. We want to tell you how to implement a content marketing strategy with your blog that can make an impact in your business.
Content marketing doesn?t start with content? it needs a plan.
One of the biggest challenges most content marketers have is that they just start creating content.
That does not work. You must understand the value of the content you are creating. Every piece of content should be getting your business closer to your stated goals.
For example, if…
View original post 1,118 more words
Dead Island 2 on PlayStation 4 in Spring 2015.
Important and New Social Media Stats :
1) Fridays are Facebook’s best days for engagement.
2) Sites driving the most traffic are Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
3) There are 6 distinct communication networks on Twitter
4) The best time for retweets is late nights
Serial biter Luis Suarez of Uruguay took a hunk out of Italian defender Giorgio Chiellini’s shoulder in today’s 1-0 win over the Azzurri.
With FIFA certain to review the incident, it appears that Suarez may have bitten off more than he can chew.
View original post 424 more words