Digital Advertising in India, a report, has been published by the Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) and IMRB International. Some of the findings are
1) The Online advt market in India is projected to reach Rs 3,575 crore by Mar 2015. This corresponds to YOY growth of 30%
2) Search and Display are the top two contributors to Digital Advt spends in India
3) Search ads constitute 38%, Display ads 29% and Social Media contributing 13% of overall Digital Spends
4) Advt spends on Mobile Devices are growing at a CAGR of 43% and Social Media at a CAGR of 41% y-o-y
5) E-Commerce, Telecom and FMCG & Consumer durables are the top 3 verticals spending on Digital Advt in India.