Getting Digital Right 2015 is the 2nd annual look at the state of digital marketing by Millward Brown Digital, WPP’s market research division. Survey from over 400 marketers spanning brands, media companies, and agencies, have been summarized in the report. Some of the findings of the report are
1) transforming Big Data into intelligent Decisions is the #1 Opportunity for Marketers in 2015
2) Prioritizing Digital Best Practices is the hallmark of a strong Marketing research Program
3) Only 14% marketers are confident with Big Data usage at their work places
4) Nearly 50% of brand marketers, and over 65% of media and agency marketers ranked the ability to reach target
audiences as a key factor in media budget allocation.
5) 67% marketers are adopting behavioral research to understand audiences and their actions, as a key to staying competitive
6) 70% of marketers would increase their budget in Digital, Mobile, and Social channels if ROI measurement was improved