Facebook to introduce a new tab page Quality which provides insights on the
1. Content recently removed for violating a subset of our Community Standards
2. Content recently rated “False,” “Mixture” or “False Headline” by third-party fact-checkers.
This is a good move by FB as it helps the page admins understand which pages have been removed or have got a reduction in the visibility
How Google Manages its own SEO – Google Internal SEO strategy
Google owns around 7000 websites & is managed by 100’s of product/marketing teams globally. Daily more than 200 changes are done to these sites.
Google has made available on thinkwithgoogle.com, how it manages its own SEO
1. For big SEO results, start small
2. Don’t be scared of changes — embrace them
3. Where possible, consolidate