With Videos taking a center stage in the digital marketing activities & engaging with the customers, Periscope & Meerkat provide a great opportunity for marketers to engage with the customers. Some of the ways in which these can be used to connect with the customers include
1) Provide product/service demos. This would help customers understand & learn more about your product/service
2) Use these services to broadcase Industry trends, market inforrmation & other related news
3) Connect with a customer & broadcast it to your audience
4) Participate with other industry leading experts on your area & share comments
5) Provide info about your periscope/meerkat videos on other social media channels with hashtags & links
6) Grow your audience base by collecting the email ID’s of the viewers & sharing the info about your future live acts.
7) Live streams are also available on the web now & can be braodcast to a larger audience
Instagram is fast emerging as a perfect spot for campaigns. Land Rover fans can enjoy two fictional, Instagram adventure stories. The first story is @SolitudeInSawtooth, follows the outdoor journey of a young couple as they explore Sawtooth National Forest in Idaho. 2nd Story is @BrotherhoodOfWonderstone follows two brothers as they embark on an expedition through Kanab, Utah.
Great landscape photos are seamlessly stitched together to form day-into-night scenes. Created by the guys at Y&R NYC. This is a very great Instagram campaign & shows how social media can be used to attract to the new generation
The Brand Finance India 100 is an annual study conducted by leading brand valuation consultancy Brand Finance. This gives the info on which are the most powerful & valuable Indian brands. Tata remains the top Indian brand this year as its brand value exceeded US$15 billion for the first time. It is a top brand originating from India & has visibility across the globe. Others in the list include SBI, LIC, Airtel, Reliance, Indian Oil, Infosys, L&T, HCL and ONGC.
The list includes companies from E-commerce, Heavy Engineering, Pharmaceuticals, Automobiles, Telecoms, Banking & others. Flipkart, Micromax & others which represent the new Indian startup culture is also in the list & shows how the new breed of companies are gaining momentum
PayPal has started trading on the NASDAQ on Monday morning. The company’s valuation, just below $50 billion. Shows how PayPal measures up against other big names in the tech industry in terms of market capitalization.
Hands Free Tinder. A new Apple Watch app that lets you find your perfect match. This is done by analysing your heart rate on each potential partners profile photos and then automatically swipes left or right for you. Created by T3.