This slideshare highlights 40 mini case studies of businesses in Singapore that have stood out by implementing creative social media marketing campaigns.
Social Media plays an important role for banks in connecting with the customers. Some of the top reasons why banks are using social media have been listed in the chart below.
As more and more people utilize social media, customers increasingly expect banks to offer services via these platforms.
350 million active internet Users
134 million active social media users
590 million unique mobile usres
Social Media Analytics For Twitter, FB, Pinterest, Youtube, Slideshare, Linkedin, Tumblr, Flick, WordPress, Blogger, Vine, Google+ & Instagram
With Videos taking a center stage in the digital marketing activities & engaging with the customers, Periscope & Meerkat provide a great opportunity for marketers to engage with the customers. Some of the ways in which these can be used to connect with the customers include
1) Provide product/service demos. This would help customers understand & learn more about your product/service
2) Use these services to broadcase Industry trends, market inforrmation & other related news
3) Connect with a customer & broadcast it to your audience
4) Participate with other industry leading experts on your area & share comments
5) Provide info about your periscope/meerkat videos on other social media channels with hashtags & links
6) Grow your audience base by collecting the email ID’s of the viewers & sharing the info about your future live acts.
7) Live streams are also available on the web now & can be braodcast to a larger audience
Turkish Airlines created the world’s first live-streamed “Periscope” flight around the world, as they took viewers on a behind the scenes journey powered by Periscope to their social audience.
The Turkish Airlines Periscope flight started from a live streaming at the Crew Garden in Istanbul Ataturk Airport, where pilots and flight attendants relaxed before boarding the plane.
The broadcasting then moved to the aircraft itself and followed the crew’s preparation, including exterior checks. After that, the real journey began: thanks to Turkish Airlines’ onboard Wi-Fi system, live images of the crew at work while flying over the North Atlantic Airspace were broadcasted live, allowing people to take a sneak peak also in the Crew Rest Departments, an area which is usually out of bounds for normal travelers.
Viewers rose to the peak when the flight went live from the US airspace and Turkish Airlines started asking viewers to guess where they were about to land. At last, this exceptional journey ended with the farewell of the crew from Times Square, in New York City.