Leveraging Adobe Analytics Cloud data, the Digital Dollar Report for the first quarter of 2018 is the first release of a new quarterly series of reports focusing on retail and economics. Like the ADI Holiday, Digital Economy Project, and retail reports, this report uses aggregate and anonoymized data from the Adobe An-alytics Cloud to develop insights on online retail and economic trends. Releases feature updates on general trends in e-commerce and predictions and summaries of quarterly online retail, updates on pricing via the Digital Price Index, and features focusing on product insights and trends.
32 Ways a Digital Marketing Consultant Can Help Grow Your Business
350 million active internet Users
134 million active social media users
590 million unique mobile usres
Getting Digital Right 2015 is the 2nd annual look at the state of digital marketing by Millward Brown Digital, WPP’s market research division. Survey from over 400 marketers spanning brands, media companies, and agencies, have been summarized in the report. Some of the findings of the report are
1) transforming Big Data into intelligent Decisions is the #1 Opportunity for Marketers in 2015
2) Prioritizing Digital Best Practices is the hallmark of a strong Marketing research Program
3) Only 14% marketers are confident with Big Data usage at their work places
4) Nearly 50% of brand marketers, and over 65% of media and agency marketers ranked the ability to reach target
audiences as a key factor in media budget allocation.
5) 67% marketers are adopting behavioral research to understand audiences and their actions, as a key to staying competitive
6) 70% of marketers would increase their budget in Digital, Mobile, and Social channels if ROI measurement was improved
Daily deal sites are becoming popular due to the great discounts, offers & special promotions they provide to the consumers. Groupon was one of the first brand to enter this market in US & since then has grown rapidly. Several daily deal sites have opened in India & some of it have also closed down or acquired by others. They find enough buyers to be eligible for discounts. Since many sites are launching regularly, they need to have USP to stand out in the crowd. Some of the sites are doing well & have also become a word of mouth marketing. One can purchase the coupons by paying the money mentioned against the deal through card, net banking & others.
Finnair’s republic day celebrations on its flight from Helsinki to New Delhi on the republic day. The crew members danced to the song from Om Shanti Om movie. The crew shook legs, waved hands & danced to the tune of the song ‘Deewangi Deewangi’. The act lasted for around 2 mins & it took the passengers by surprise. It is a very creative marketing stretegy. The video posted on youtube has got lakhs of views. This helps position the brand to a very specific audience & also helps in branding.