Ericsson’s mobility report for June provides a host of information on the state of mobile globally. Some of the important features of the report are
1) Total mobile subscriptions in Q1 2014 is around 6.8 billion.
2) Global mobile subscriptions grown at 7 % Yearly and 2% quarlerly. Global mobile penetration reached 93% in Q1 2014.
3) Top 5 countries by net additions
India +28 million
China +19 million
Indonesia +7 million
Thailand +6 million
Bangladesh +4 million
4) Mobile Subscription Outlook – 9.2 Billion Subscriptions by the end of 2019
5) 2.6 Billion LTE Subscriptions by the end of 2019
comScore has released the list of top 50 U.S web properties, top 10 site categories, Top 30 Syndicated Ad Focus Entities & other details in its monthly ranking of U.S. web activity. Google sites, Yahoo sites, Microsoft sites & Facebook are the top 4 sites with highest unique visitors. Some others in the list include AOL, Amazon sites & Glam Media.
Among the site categories, gay/lesbian, retail (fragrences/cosmetics) & services (IM’s) occupy the top 3 position. Gay/Lesbian has seen a 10% increase with the pride month in June. Among the ad networks, Google ad network & AT&T adworks occupy the top 2 positions. Facebook, Tumblr, pinterest & Linkedin are the top social media networks in the top US web properties.