An animatronic “devil baby” in a remote controlled stroller goes on a rampage through the streets of New York City (NYC). A hidden camera records people’s reactions. Viral videos create visibility for the movies. This is a great viral video of 2014. Movie details at http://www.devilsduemovie.com
Viral Video of Kmart Christmas Commercial 2013 – Show Your Joe Boxer.
10-month-old Mary Lynne Leroux reacts to Rod Stewart’s “My Heart Can’t Tell You No”.
With the introduction of Instagram videos, the social media video war has begun between Instagram & Vine. Twitter first introduced Vine videos which became a big hit for Twitter. Vine received great reviews & its membership base kept growing. First with the iOS app & then app for andorid was introduced. Instagram, primarily a photo app, also came out with videos. The initial response to Instagram videos was great with millions of videos uploaded. Some of the important differences between the 2 are
1) Video Length : Instagram – 15 sec & Vine – 6 seconds
2) Filters : Instagram – yes & Vine – No
3) Image Stabilization : Instagram – yes & Vine – No
4) Cover Frame : Instagram – yes & Vine – No
5) Embeddable : Instagram – Yes & Vine – yes
6) Photo Map : Instagram – yes & Vine – No
7) Geotagging : Instagram – Yes & Vine – Yes
8) Looping : Instagram – No & Vine – yes
Brands have already started using both the instagram & vine videos for marketing activities. Several promotions have been done on Vine using crowdsourcing. Movies are releasing clips on Instagram & Vine. Recently Steve Jobs movie, Jobs, has been released on Instagram. Honda is using Vine to respond to specific customer tweets.
#VineonVine by #Nordstorm Social #Puma #Fashion