A brilliant advt by VW communicating how risky it is to use mobile while driving. Great Ad!!
A research conducted by Ipsos MediaCT reveals some interesting information about the youtube users in UK. Some of them are
1) After seeing an ad on youtube 41% of users have taken an action, 22% have looked for more information online & 16% have visited the website
2) 31% of youtube users try new products against 14% for non youtube users.
3) 50% of youtube users talk about what they saw on youtube & 44% share youtube videos they saw.
4) Top channels watched on youtube : Music,comedy, DIY
5) 66% of Youtube users are married or cohabiting & 39% watch youtube with their partner.
With Social Media becoming a part of Brand’s Marketing activities, there are many challenges while executing the social media activities. Some of it are How to increase the shares of my posts, Time of posting, How to increase follower counts, Increase the amplification/reach/engagement & others. You can measure the social media effectivenesses of your campaigns using analytic tools. Google Analytics, Klout & others are some of the free tools available to measure the metrics. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin, Youtube, Pinterest & others are some of the top social media networks to use in your marketing activities.
Viral Video of GoPro: Red Bull Stratos – The Full Story.